How to Apply
Moving to university can be a very stressful time. Here at Jigsaw Student Letting we want to make the process of finding and letting a property as easy as possible.
Here are a few simple steps:
1) Book a viewing: Go to Our Homes section and find a property that you like. Click on the Find Out More button to show all property details. At the bottom of this page complete the Request a viewing form and click the REQUEST VIEWING button at the bottom.
2) Apply: Once you’ve viewed a property you can either: Email us via the Get in Touch section at the bottom of the site; Your application will be processed quickly.
3) Sign a contract: We ask that all students within a property sign a contract and guarantor forms. By signing the contract you are agreeing to keep up with rental costs and agreeing to adhere to certain rules about how to look after the property. The guarantor form must be completed by a person who is willing to accept responsibility for the payments on the property and they would be legally liable to pay costs if you as the student did not. The guarantor must provide proof of employment. This process helps ensure that if you are ever not able to pay your rent, or if another student in your accommodation can’t pay, you don’t lose your student home.
4) Deposit: You are required to pay a deposit equal to five weeks rental costs upfront. This is payable when signing the contract.
5) Move in: One the day that you move into your property, you will be met at the property by one of our agents who will give you the keys, show you around and answer your questions.
6) Enjoy stress free renting whilst studying at Bangor University.